Email Marketing doesn’t really get the credit it should. It may not seen very exciting, but it can really bring in the sales.It all seems to be about Social Media these days. Mid 2016, Facebook had over 1.5 billion users. YouTube has over 1 billion users. This is almost a third of the people online.
Email Marketing is still one of the most effect online communications. All business, whether in the street or online, should be taking part.
Email Marketing may seem confusing to start with. I know it was for myself. But like many things , if you take a closer look , it’s all there. I guess there is always the inclination not to take lessons, watch the videos. One the same as not reading an instruction book . Aweber provide a great series of lessons that really helped me.
Part of understanding Email Marketing is getting use to terminology such as :
- Open Rate : This is the number of people that are opening your emails. Here you can look at how effective your emails are, whether people are really paying attention.
- Click Through Rate ( CTR) : The number of people that find their way to what you are promoting.
- Bounce Rate: The number of emails that are not opened. This can show you the quality of what you are sending and the quality of your list.
The biggest benefit of Email Marketing is that it’s a chance to build a relationship with your subscribers. When you do this, your subscribers start to trust you. They should start to believe what you are telling them.
Email Marketing is probably the cheapest / cost effective marketing technique. Yes, there are monthly fees which can increase as your list of subscribers grow. But by that stage, you could be paying for your subscription with revenue. Aweber gives you your first 30 days free,a great way of “testing the water”, seeing how it works, get you up and running.
The trick to Email Marketing is getting people to open your email. This can be tough because most people get many emails every day.
So, you should
- have exciting , interesting subject lines
- Keep emails short , to the point.
- Don’t be shy.
- Don’t be afraid of touchy subjects
- Create urgency
- Avoid spam
So, are you ready to start ? Get started with Aweber today . That 30 day trial is waiting for you.
BEST OF LUCK !!!