Amanda Nel nominated me for the Liebster Award.
If nominated , you must –
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to her/his blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked, and then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog.
Amanda put the following questions forward. Here are my answers.
1.How long have you been blogging?
About 14 months. I now have 2 blogs. I had blogged in the past as well.
2. What are you blogging about?
Business & Current Affairs, Home Business, My Life With Epilepsy. My day to day life.
3. Where are you from?
Hamilton , New Zealand
4. Do you have a day-job as well?
Well, I am a Stay At Home Parent. To me that is a full time job. I am excited about new opportunities in the near future.
5. What do you want to accomplish with blogging?
I hope my blogging eventually reaches a sufficient income.
6. What are your talents?
My blogging skills have improved alot from when first started. I enjoy fitness.
7. Do you enjoy the support of your family and friends?
They don’t really take great interest in my blogging, but in every other part of my life they are very supportive.
8. Have you enrolled in any courses regarding blogging or social media, if so, which ones?
I have found some educational groups and also done some 30 day trainings.
9. What have you learned from blogging?
That it’s a long term project. The longer we continue, the more we learn. It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen.
10. From whom have you learned the most about blogging?
The bloggers that I am nominating are :
Sita Gaia – https://sitagaia.wordpress.com/
Dr Rin Porter – http://thingscouldbeworse.org/
Daisy Love – http:// daisylovethinks.blogspot.com
Bonita Hall – http://loveramongstars.com/
Sarah Sawyer – http://missionchick.com/
Karin Hitselberger – http://claimingcrip.blogspot.com/
Cathy Palmer – http://capturelifeslittlemoments.com/
Susannah Shmurak – http://healthygreensavvy.com/
Stephanie Vargas – http://sweetfamilymoments.com/
Diana De Souza Leao – http://polopeopleplaces.com/
My Questions for you are –
1.Where are you from ?
2.How long have you been blogging ?
3.Why did you decide to start blogging ?
4.What do you blog about ?
5.When do you normally write and how often ?
6.What do you feel you have learnt from blogging ?
7.What has helped you the most with your blogging ?
8.What goals do you have in the future with your blog ?
9.What has been the biggest surprise to you with concerns to blogging ?
10.What would be 3 tips you would give to someone getting started ?
I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR ANSWERS 🙂
THANK YOU !!